December Hiring Event
Thursday, December 8th, 10 a.m. - noon
Career Source, Chelsea
4 Gerrish Ave. (corner of Broadway)
Find leads for a variety of jobs in Human Services, Hospitality, Education, Transportation, Manufacturing and Financial Services!
Professional dress is required. Research companies before attending and bring resumes.
Participating companies (click on company name to research company and open jobs):
- Arbor Associates
- Eastern Bank
- First Steps Early Learning Center
- Mc Labor Sources
- VPNE Parking Solutions
- Wicked Staffing Solutions
Here are the top 3 pet peeves we've heard from employers
about job fair attendees:
- Job seekers who are dressed unprofessionally (no jeans, t-shirts, sweats, flipflops, sneakers, leggings, shorts, or tanktops).
- Job fair attendees who haven't done their research about companies before the job fair
- Applicants who don't clearly communicate what kind of job they're looking for....
....So be sure to dress as you would for a job interview, learn about the companies you're interested in BEFORE attending, and be clear about what you're looking for.