Jobs with Amazon
Amazon is now hiring full- and part-time seasonal Fulfillment Associates in Everett!
Join the Amazon team for competitive wages and overtime pay opportunities, holiday pay, predictable schedules, opportunities to work year-round, climate-controlled facilities, casual dress, and more!
Fulfillment Associates use radio frequency scanners to receive products, use forklifts, pallet jacks, etc. to move products, pack and ship customer orders, receive products and troubleshoot problems.
These positions involve working in a very fast-paced environment with moving mechanical parts and occasionally high sound levels and warm temperatures.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand English
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 10 hours
- Ability to climb stairs and work at height of 40 feet (in some locations)
- Ability to work on powered equipment (forklift, cherry picker)
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Strong work ethic and positive work attitude, with commitment to safety
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Computer experience preferred
- Excellent communication and leadership skills preferred
- Innovative problem-solving skills preferred
- Apply as soon as possible on Amazon's career site: amazon.com/apply.
- All questions from candidates regarding their application, status, or hiring process should be directed to the ACCS team (Amazon Candidate Care Services). Candidates can send questions via email or live chat between 7am – 11pm.
- Pay rates are listed within the job descriptions on the career site.